MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 250
POTABLE WATER RESTRICTIONS (includes tap water, well water)
- Addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Thursday and/or Sunday
- Addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday and/or Saturday
- Addresses with mixed or no addresses: Tuesday and/or Friday
- Prohibited lawn irrigation between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water-use activities not restricted include: car washing, hand-watering of plants/trees/shrubs, pressure washing, and operating fountains.
- Watering is prohibited between 10am and 4pm
- All observed violations will result in a fine of $193
- For more information, visit www.pinellascounty.org/utilities/water-restrict.htm or call (727) 464-4000
Hand watering and micro-irrigation of flower beds, shrubs and other plants (other than lawns) can be done on any day, if needed, but is limited to allowable watering hours.
New Lawns & Plants
New lawns and plants have a 60-day establishment period.
- On days 1-30, they may be watered any day of the week.
- During days 31-60, they may be watered three days a week.
- Even-numbered addresses may water on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Odd-numbered addresses may be watered on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Rights-of-way and other “no address” locations may be watered on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Except on the day of installation or when sprigs are being grown, establishment watering must be done during allowable watering hours.
- Be able to supply proof of installation date upon request.
Fountains and other aesthetic water features may only operate four hours per day. The regular hours of operation can be selected by the owner, but must be posted.
- Car washing is limited to once per week on the designated watering day for the location.
- Commercial car washes, including mobile detailing businesses, may still operate on any day.
- Fire engines and other emergency vehicles may still be washed on any day as needed.
- Boats can be rinsed and boat engines can be flushed after each use.
RECLAIMED WATER RESTRICTIONS
- If your house number ends in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8: use reclaimed water only on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays
- If your house number ends in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9: use reclaimed water only on Wednesdays and/or Sundays
- If you have a mixed or no address: use reclaimed water only on Wednesday and/or Sunday
- Watering is prohibited between the hours of 10AM and 4PM
- For more details, please call Pinellas County Utilities Customer Service at (727) 464-4000, or visit www.pinellascounty.org/utilities.