MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 237
TREASURE ISLAND MARINA
The City of Treasure Island has a newly renovated marina on Boca Ciega Bay, just a few minutes by boat to the Intracoastal Waterway. Located adjacent to the City Services Complex on 108th Avenue, the Treasure Island Marina has 12 boat slips for rent. Each slip can accommodate vessels up to 45' in length. Slip rental rates are $8.00 per foot plus tax with a minimum of 28 feet. Monthly rental fees include water and dock box. Electricity is billed monthly at the published Duke Energy rates for all power used. Boat slip rental is open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
TREASURE ISLAND BOAT RAMPS
Treasure Island has three public boat ramps, and they're especially busy on weekends and holidays. The ramps are at:
- 84th Avenue & Bayshore Drive, Sunset Beach (This ramp is closed until February 2015 for a drainage improvement project).
- 100th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island
- 123rd Avenue & Lagoon Lane, Sunshine Beach
To move things along quickly, prepare your boat at the far end of parking lot. This includes installing transom plug, raising Bimini top, loading gear, placing fenders, readying dock lines, checking fuel, finding key and turning on battery switch. Once you are 100% ready, get your truck or car in line to use the ramp. When it’s your turn, back down the ramp, get your boat off the trailer and quickly move your truck or car to the parking lot. Someone on your boat should immediately start the boat’s engine and move it aside to the waiting dock (so the next person can immediately use the ramp.) Do not put your boat in the water, then prepare or load it while at the ramp. Remember to be well prepared and to know your launching/retrieving routine.
CAUSEWAY BRIDGE OPENING TIMES
The Treasure Island Causeway Bridge can open three times an hour during the week and twice an hour on the weekends.
- The drawbridge opens from 7am to 7pm at the top of the hour, at :20 and at :40 Monday through Friday and at :15 and :45 on Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays.
- Mariners can request a bridge opening by calling the bridgetender on VHF Channel 9.
- The Treasure Island Bridge is a double-leaf bascule bridge that provides a vertical clearance of 21 feet in the closed position.