In an ongoing effort to keep our customers informed, follow the most up-to-date safety guidelines, and be socially responsible with regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19), City Hall on Treasure Island is closed to the public. We will still be working and can take phone calls 8am until 4:30pm, and email anytime.
- The Community Improvment Department can accept applications and plans via electronic submittal or at the drop-off box at city hall.
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis and all city playgrounds are closed until further notice.
- The Sunset Beach Pavilion, Gulf Front Park and Rosselli Park restrooms are also closed.
- Beach Pavilion shaded picnic area is closed to gatherings
- Public beach is closed but the Central Beach Trail is open
- Community Center is closed until further notice
- Public parks and the Rosselli Park dog park will remain open but participants are to use under the CDC guidelines regarding social distancing
- Boat ramps and city marina are open but please practice CDC social distancing guidelines
The Pinellas County Sheriff has set up a "Safer at Home" Hotline for violations & complaints. The Hotline is available from 7am to 11:00pm 7 days a week: 727-582–TIPS (8477)