In an ongoing effort to keep our customers informed, follow the most up-to-date safety guidelines, and be socially responsible with regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19), City Hall on Treasure Island is opening to the public for regular business hours.
- Treasure Island City Hall will be open 8am to 4:30pm
- A staff person will be at a table just outside of City Hall front doors to:
- complete form for contract tracing
- conduct screen of person via COVID-10 screening form
- request people to social distance while waiting to enter City Hall
- request people wear a mask or face covering (offer them a mask if they do not have any)
- Only one person/small single party to enter at a time to visit each service area or department