The city of Treasure Island wants your feedback about which improvements should be made to enhance mobility and connectivity for all modes of transportation throughout the city. The city will be hosting two open houses to discuss and review potential plans for:
- A city-wide connectivity plan, including waterway connection points.
- Downtown traffic improvements, including enhanced aesthetics.
- Gulf Boulevard safety improvements
The first open house will be on Saturday, March 25 at 10 a.m. and the second open house will be on Wednesday, April 5 at 9 a.m. Both open houses will take place in the City Hall Auditorium, 120 108th Avenue. The same information will be presented at both open houses and feedback from these events will be presented at a future City Commission Workshop for discussion.
The goals of these plans are to:
- Provide a safer environment for pedestrians, bikes, drivers and users of micromobility devices by improving connectivity along roadways and points of interest.
- Identify and prioritize future capital improvement projects and budgets, while leveraging grant opportunities.