- 18+ eligibility starts Monday (16+ for Pfizer)
- State site is moving to Clearwater YMCA, 905 S. Highland Ave., starting tomorrow (Wed); operating 7 days a week. Those who received a first dose at the Palm Harbor site may get their second dose (Pfizer) at this site on a first come first serve basis.
- 294,943 people have received one or both doses of the vaccine to date; Pinellas remains among the top large counties in percent population vaccinated.
- Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg has launched the Beat Covid campaign, including community leader testimonials, vaccine info and a navigator/outreach program (https://beatcovidpinellas.com/)
- BayCare has produced a fact sheet to dispel vaccine myths: COVID-19 Vaccines: Myths vs. Science (baycare.org)
Emergency Rental Assistance
- Applications now open – Residents can learn more and apply at bit.ly/pc-rent
- Updated outreach toolkit for municipalities and community partners here
- We are seeking community partners to assist residents with applying. If you know an organization that may be able to help, please share this survey with them ASAP: https://www.research.net/r/eranav
Organizations can offer support remotely or in person, and it would be a huge help for our residents who have technological or language barriers. We will provide guidance for how to help residents with the application process.