The 2021 residential parking permits are now on sale at City Hall. Residents are strongly encouraged to use the online application to minimize face-to-face interactions. Those who wish to do so may still come to City Hall and purchase in person during regular business hours. We do ask that you have all required documentation and your payment method in-hand to help keep the public and City staff safe.
The City of Treasure Island issues an annual parking permit that can be used for free parking at most City-metered parking lots. The permit is a plastic hanger designed to be hung from your windshield rear view mirror so it is visible to parking enforcement officers.
- The annual permit costs $45 and is available to Treasure Island residents only. The cost of the passes cannot be prorated.
- Permits for each calendar year typically go on sale in mid-December of the preceding year.
- Permits are valid January 1 thru December 31.
- Households are permitted to purchase up to two permits. You must show two vehicles registered at the same household address to qualify for two permits.
- Permits cannot be replaced for any reason.
- A permit can be transferred to any vehicle and can be used by residents, property owners, relatives or friends.
Permits are available year-round at Treasure Island City Hall and may be purchased by Treasure Island residents and property owners. You’ll need proof of residency or ownership to buy a permit. Any of the following will do:
- Vehicle Registration (2 required if purchasing 2 passes)
- Valid Driver’s License (or government issued ID)
- Current Voter ID
- Rental agreement (6 months minimum)
- Property deed, or
- Current Pinellas County property tax receipt
- St. Petersburg Municipal Lot (not owned by the City of Treasure Island) - 112th Avenue & Gulf Blvd.
- Ring-Billed Gull Lot - West Gulf Boulevard between 82nd and 81st Ave.
- Brown Pelican Lot - 8700 block of W. Gulf Blvd.
- Black Skimmer Lot - West Gulf Blvd. between 80th Ter. and 80th Ave.
- Sunset Inn Lot - West Gulf Blvd. between 80th Ave. and 79th Ter.
- Street end parking areas at 127th Ave., 102nd Ave., 101st Ave. (East and West), and 99th Ave.
- Any and all private parking lots