The Resident Parking Pass (Res. 2020-01) is only available to City of Treasure Island residents or property owners and is valid for the calendar year in which it was purchased. Each household is allowed to purchase either one pass (with valid proof of residency), or two (with proof of two vehicle registrations at your T.I. household address). Resident Parking Passes cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise misplaced/destroyed. The Pass is valid in City-metered parking zones except:
- City of St. Petersburg Municipal Beach – Gulf Blvd. and 112th Ave. (not a T.I. parking lot)
- Ring Billed Gull – W. Gulf Blvd. between 82nd and 81st Ave.
- Brown Pelican – 8700 block of W. Gulf Blvd.
- Black Skimmer – W. Gulf Blvd between 80th Ter. And 80th Ave.
- Sunset Inn – W. Gulf between 80th Ave. and 79th Ter.; and
- Street-end parking at 127th Ave., 102nd Ave., 101st Ave., and 99th Ave.
Please complete this form below with your information. Remember, do not forget to attach the required documentation at the bottom of the form.
*Please, be advised that all government correspondence is subject to the Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, Public Records Law, including the submission of email addresses as part of regular communications.