RECORDS/EVIDENCE/ADMINISTRATION (727) 547-4592
NON-EMERGENCY POLICE: (727) 547-4595
Walk-in Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm and at select city events
Online: Always Available - Please use Bicycle Registration Form below
*If your bicycle was recently stolen, please contact our Police Non-Emergency Number 727-547-4595 so that an incident report can be taken by an officer.
Please see the following information regarding bicycle registrations. If you have any questions or would like to register your bicycle with the City of Treasure Island, please call our police administration number at 727-547-4592.
- This service is designed to register your bicycle with the Treasure Island Police Department. This is for those bicycles currently in your possession. Only Treasure Island residents may register their bicycles with the Treasure Island Police Department.
- You must provide proof of residency in order to register your bicycle. A Florida Driver License with your Treasure Island address is an acceptable form of proof of residency. If you do not have a Florida Driver License with a Treasure Island address, other acceptable documents can include: a rental agreement, utilities bill, electricity bill, etc. Please contact us at our police administration number if you have any questions about this requirement.
- You must register each bicycle individually.
- Only one (1) owner may be registered for each bicycle.
USING THE ONLINE BICYCLE REGISTRATION FORM
If you choose to use the online Bicycle Registration Form below, the following steps will be taken by TIPD:
- After receipt of Bicycle Registration information, TIPD staff will fill out a bicycle registration slip with the information submitted.
- Staff will send the following documents via mail to the Treasure Island address entered into the registration form:
- Original Bicycle Registration slip
- Bicycle Registration sticker to place on a secure area of the bicycle
BICYCLE REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill out this form in its entirety. If you have any questions about filling out this form, please contact our administration line at 727-547-4592.