TREASURE ISLAND BOAT RAMPS
Treasure Island has three public boat ramps, and they're especially busy on weekends and holidays. The ramps are at:
84th Avenue & Bayshore Drive, Sunset Beach
100th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island
123rd Avenue & Lagoon Lane, Sunshine Beach
To move things along quickly, prepare your boat at the far end of the parking lot. This includes installing transom plug, raising Bimini top, loading gear, placing fenders, readying dock lines, checking fuel, finding key, and turning on the battery switch. Once you are 100% ready, get your truck or car in line to use the ramp. When it’s your turn, back down the ramp, get your boat off the trailer and quickly move your truck or car to the parking lot. Someone on your boat should immediately start the boat’s engine and move it aside to the waiting dock (so the next person can immediately use the ramp.) Do not put your boat in the water, then prepare or load it while at the ramp. Remember to be well prepared and to know your launching/retrieving routine.
TREASURE ISLAND MARINA (Marina Currently Closed Until Further Notice)
- Rate: City of Treasure Island Resident Monthly Rate: $300, Non-Resident Monthly Rate: $325
- Application Process: At the time of signing the license agreement to rent a slip, the vessel owner shall pay the City the first month's fees, plus an amount equal to an additional month's fee, plus 30% of the monthly user fee.
- Transient Slip Rental (45' Dock): $2.75 per hour (metered) - no power
CAUSEWAY BRIDGE OPENING TIMES
- The Treasure Island Causeway Bridge can open three times an hour during the week and twice an hour on the weekends.
- The drawbridge opens from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the top of the hour, at :20 and at :40 Monday through Friday, and at :15 and :45 on Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays.
- Mariners can request a bridge opening by calling the bridgetender on VHF Channel 9.
- The Treasure Island Bridge is a double-leaf bascule bridge that provides a vertical clearance of 21 feet in a closed position.