- An 8 week Summer Camp for children ages 5 to 12 years old, June 14, 2021 through August 6, 2021
- Camp hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Recreation Department office is at Treasure Island City Hall, 120 108th Avenue. Open 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Activities include games, sports, arts and crafts, parties, guest speakers, entertainment, movies, field trips.
- Contact the TI Recreation Department at (727) 547-4575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp Fees & Registration
Registration is open until full.
Treasure Island Resident/Taxpayer $400/8 weeks
Non-Residents $600/8 weeks
Treasure Island Resident/Taxpayer $80/week
* Donations are accepted for the recreation department’s Scholarship Program and Everyone Play's Fund to assist families otherwise unable to afford the registration fees for winter and summer camps, as well as the field trips associated with camps.
To make a donation mail checks to:
Treasure Island Recreation Department
120 108th Avenue
Treasure Island, FL 33706
Summer Camp Registration Forms & Rules
You can print these forms, fill them out and return them by mail or in person to: Recreation Department, 120 108th Avenue, Treasure Island, Florida 33706
- Registration Form (required)
- Medical Release Form (required)
- Camp Disciplinary Form (required)
- Summer Camp Rules & Regulations
- Food Experience Permission Form (required)
- Sunscreen Policy (required)
- Summer Camp Facility Map