Cathy Hayduke, Director
Treasure Island's Recreation Department offers residents and visitors a diverse selection of recreational opportunities. Amenities include a par 3 golf course and tennis facility, a little league baseball field, a mile-long beach trail, a MobiMat offering 300 feet of ADA access to the beach, numerous public beach access points, 3 public boat ramps, multiple rental facilities including the popular Sunset Beach Pavilion, the John Morroni Memorial Dog Park and A LOT MORE!
Treasure Island Signature Events:
- Sanding Ovations Master's Cup Presented by Visit St. Pete Clearwater (November)
- ESPN Gasparilla Bowl Beach Invasion (December)
- Treasure Island Rock Around the Clock (May)
- Pirates in Pink Beach 5K (October)
- Treasure Island Kite Festival (November & January)
Some Programs Offered:
- Summer Camp*, Winter Camp*, Zumba, Yoga, Jazzercise, Art Classes, Tennis Lessons, Tennis Clinics and more.
* Donations are accepted for the recreation department’s Scholarship Program and Everyone Play's Fund to assist families otherwise unable to afford the registration fees for winter and summer camps, as well as the field trips associated with camps.
To make a donation mail checks to:
Treasure Island Recreation Department
120 108th Avenue
Treasure Island, FL 33706