Cathy Hayduke, Director
Treasure Island's Recreation Department offers residents and visitors a diverse selection of recreation opportunities. Ammenities include a par 3 golf course and tennis facility, a little league baseball field, a mile long beach trail, a MobiMat offering 300 feet of ADA access to the beach, numerous public beach access points, multiple rental facilities including the popular Sunset Beach Pavilion, the John Morroni Memorial Dog Park and A LOT MORE!
Our Signature Events
- Sanding Ovations Master's Cup Presented by Visit St. Pete Clearwater (November)
- ESPN Gasparilla Bowl Beach Invasion (December)
- Treasure Island Rock Around the Clock (May)
- Pirates in Pink Beach 5K (October)
- Treasure Island Kite Festival (November and January)
We offer Summer Camp, Winter Camp, Zumba, Jazzercise, Art Classes, Tennis Lessons & Clinics and more...