Cathy Hayduke, Director
Treasure Island's Recreation Department offers residents and visitors a diverse selection of recreational opportunities. Ammeniites include a par 3 golf course and tennis facility, a little league baseball field, a mile long beach trail, a MobiMat offering 300 feet of ADA access to the beach, numerous public beach access points, 3 public boat ramps, multiple rental facilities including the popular Sunset Beach Pavilion, the John Morroni Memorial Dog Park and A LOT MORE!
Our Signature Events
- Sanding Ovations Master's Cup Presented by Visit St. Pete Clearwater (November)
- ESPN Gasparilla Bowl Beach Invasion (December)
- Treasure Island Rock Around the Clock (May)
- Pirates in Pink Beach 5K (October)
- Treasure Island Kite Festival (November & January)
We offer Summer Camp, Winter Camp, Zumba, Yoga, Jazzercise, Art Classes, Tennis Lessons, Tennis Clinics & more...