Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City is making available an online application form for the Resident Parking Pass. Please complete this form and email it to Parking@mytreasureisland.org with the required supporting documents. Once reviewed, staff will follow up for payment (check or credit) and mail the approved pass(es).
If you have any questions, please email Parking@mytreasureisland.org or call 727-547-4575 x241.
The City of Treasure Island issues an annual parking permit that can be used for free parking at most City-metered parking lots. The permit is a plastic hanger designed to be hung from your windshield rear view mirror so it is visible to parking enforcement officers
- The 2020 permit costs $45 and is available to Treasure Island residents only. The cost of the passes cannot be prorated.
- Permits for each calendar year typically go on sale in mid-December of the preceding year.
- Permits are valid January 1 thru December 31
- Households are permitted to purchase up to two permits. You must show two vehicles registered at the same household address to qualitfy for two permits.
- Permits cannot be replaced for any reason.
- A permit can be transferred to any vehicle and can be used by residents, property owners, relatives or friends.
Permits are available year-round at Treasure Island City Hall and may be purchased by Treasure Island residents and property owners. You’ll need proof of residency or ownership to buy a permit. Any of the following will do:
- Vehicle Registration (2 required if purchasing 2 passes)
- Valid Driver’s License (or government issued ID)
- Current Voter ID
- Rental agreement (6 months minimum)
- Property deed, or
- Current Pinellas County property tax receipt
- St. Petersburg Municipal Lot (not owned by the City of Treasure Island) - 112th Avenue & Gulf Blvd.
- Ring-Billed Gull Lot - West Gulf Boulevard between 82nd and 81st Ave.
- Brown Pelican Lot - 8700 block of W. Gulf Blvd.
- Black Skimmer Lot - West Gulf Blvd. between 80th Ter. and 80th Ave.
- Sunset Inn Lot - West Gulf Blvd. between 80th Ave. and 79th Ter.
- Street end parking areas at 127th Ave., 102nd Ave., 101st Ave. (East and West), and 99th Ave.
- Any private parking lots