Wastewater Lift Station Rehabs
Over the last eight years, the City has completed rehabilitations of the wastewater Master Pump Station and Lift Station Nos. 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9. There are five remaining lift stations requiring rehabilitation: Nos. 1, 2, 5, 10 and 11. These Lift Stations have not had a complete rehabilitation performed in over 20 years. The scope of work for the rehabilitations includes the following components:
- Installation of a new valve vault,
- Repairs to the wet well side walls and floor,
- Construction of a new wet well top slab and water-tight hatch,
- New piping, fittings, and valves,
- Addition of pressure gauges,
- New pumps and hardware,
- Installation of electrical panel and components, and
- Site restoration.
Construction is estimated to be completed on lift station 11 by mid-April. Construction on lift station 10 is currently underway and will be completed mid-June. The remaining scheduled rehabilitations should be completed by August 2021.
Lift Station Location Map
Updated: 25 March 2021