As the city of Treasure Island begins to address the capital needs at Treasure Bay Golf & Tennis facility, it is the right time to have a community conversation on what amenities should be offered now and into the future. This waterfront property is beautiful and is the largest property designated for recreational or park usage in the City.
Join us at one of the upcoming community meetings in December at City Hall:
- Wednesday, Dec. 1 at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 4 at 9 a.m.
Please join the citywide conversation about the future of Treasure Island. Public engagement to guide plans for the city for the next 20 years.
Join us Dec. 9 at 6 p.m. pm and Dec. 11 at 9 a.m. at City Hall to share your vision.
Click here to learn more about Vision 2042.
Charter Review Meeting Schedule
December 9, 2021
• Article 1 & 2 - Powers/Corporate Limits
• You can join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
- One-touch: tel:+12245013412,,845280093#
Access Code: 845-280-093
January 13, 2022
- Article 3 - Legislative
February 10, 2022
- Article 4 & 5 – Administrative/Qualifications & Elections
March 10, 2022
- Article 6 & 7 - Qualifications & Elections/Initiative, Referendum & Recall
April 14, 2022
- Article 8 – Transition Schedule
May 12, 2022
June 7, 2022 - City Commission Workshop
June 21, 2022 - City Commission 1st Reading
July 19, 2022 - City Commission 2nd Reading
August 16, 2022 – Ballot Language Deadline (SOE)